Sep 22, 2012

Sorority Wisdom

"It's because of men in their 30s that I am dating a man who is 21."

"I feel the urge to date. God, I hope it passes."
Image from pamelaaugust.wordpress.com.
A great feminist blog.

"If you want to stay married, you've got to take it in the ass."

"Wow, you're not as big a whore as I thought you were." (And no, that was not said to me)

"I realized the other day that I haven't had sex in 2 1/2 years. That is ridiculous. I'm going back online."

"Couldn't you have gone through your whore stage when you were younger like the rest of us?" (And yes, that was said to me).

"Making out, only? You can do that?"

"I'm not really sure why he called me again. I mean, we already had sex."

"I love one-night stands."

"If I could just walk around all day with a man's face strapped to my hooch, I'd be a happy woman."

2 comments:

nuklehed77 said...

...and,it's because of 21-year old men that I'm considering lesbianism.

Missed Periods said...

Those quotes are so awesome.